Thursday, October 13, 2011

Houston firefighter fights for the title.


Houston Fire fighter and Junior welterweight boxing prospect Lanard “El Bombero” Lane (12-1, 7 KOs is scheduled to fight October 29th in Pharr, Texas for the Texas State Jr. Welterweight title against the unbeaten Johnny Garcia(9-0,7 KOs). 

“I’m focused and determined for this fight. This is a blessing!”  Lane said about the upcoming fight.  “I plan on showing the people of Pharr that there is a rising star in the lone star state. I have my one lost, but I feel that it was a learning lesson and sometimes you have to learn”.

Lane’s trainer, Derwin Richards has been preparing his fighter upcoming match. “Lane has fought on Showtime and ESPN and I think is a gem in the gym. We have trained and prepared for this fight and ready for the title to be Lanard.”

For more information on the upcoming fight please contact us at: entertainment@majesticraven.com
Follow Lanard Lane @lanardlane on twitter

No comments:

Post a Comment